Analog (FXO/FXS) voice card Sangoma
- Support for the Asterisk, Yate, FreeSwitch, OPAL, PBX/IVR projects, as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX/Switch/IVR/VoIP gateway applications.
- From 2 to 24 ports (RJ 11 connectors) supported, mixing FXO and FXS interfaces as required. As you need them, additional REMORA cards can be added to the base four port A200 card. A single PCI or PCI Expres slot hosts connection for up to 24 ports and ensures common synchronous clocking for all channels.
- The A200 consists of a REMORA daughterboard mounted on the AFT PCI or PCI Express card. The REMORA card has two sockets each which can accept an FXO or FXS module. Each FXO or FXS module supports two FXO or FXS lines respectively. Up to five additional REMORA daughterboards can be mounted in empty slot positions beside the A200 assembly, connected to the A200 by a backplane bus connector.
- Single synchronous PCI or PCI Express interface for all 24 FXO/FXS ports.
- Like all the Sangoma AFT Series, the A200 and REMORA system has field upgradeable firmware to take advantage of enhancements as they become available.
- Optionally: The A200 supports Sangoma's echo cancellation (EC) and voice enhancement hardware DSP daughterboard for carrier grade echo cancellation and voice enhancement.
- Technical information
- Ask about
|Phones:||02/ 80 29 029, 02/ 49 21 629|
|GSM:||0888 029 486, 0888 029 349|
or use our request form