ISDN BRI (S/T) voice card Sangoma
- Support for the Asterisk, Yate, FreeSwitch, OPAL, PBX/IVR projects, as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX/Switch/IVR/VoIP gateway applications.
- From 2 to 24 ports (RJ45) supported, Mix TE and NT modes, as required. As you need them, additional REMORA card can be added to the base six port A500 card. A single PCI or PCI Expres slot hosts connection for up to 24 ports and ensures common synchronous clocking for all channels.
- The A500 consists of a REMORA daughterboard mounted on the AFT PCI or PCI Expres card. The REMORA card has three sockets each which can accept an ISDN BRI module. Each ISDN BRI module supports two BRI lines respectively. Up to four additional REMORA daughterboards can be mounted in empty slot positions beside the A500 assembly, connected to the A500 by a backplane bus connector.
- Single synchronous PCI or PCI Express interface for all 24 FXO/FXS ports.
- Like all the Sangoma AFT Series, REMORA system has field upgradeable firmware to take advantage of enhancements as they become available.
- Optionally: The A500 supports Sangoma's echo cancellation (EC) and voice enhancement hardware DSP daughterboard for carrier grade echo cancellation and voice enhancement.
- Technical information
- Ask about
|Phones:||02/ 80 29 029, 02/ 49 21 629|
|GSM:||0888 029 486, 0888 029 349|
or use our request form